Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Dream Came True! No Really!!!



OUT OF AFRICA WILDLIFE PARK

My dream actually came true. Out of Africa Wildlife Park in Camp Verde, Arizona gave me the Junior Vet treatment! I was able to come out to their wildlife park and explore their amazing park. They had a really cool safari where animals came right up to the car and we were able to hand feed the wild animals. I got to feed a cute giraffe named Pilgrim, she put her whole head in the bus and ate carrots out of my hand!


TIGERS IN THE POOL....YEP I SAID IT.

They had really cool shows like Tiger Splash where huge tigers play in a giant pool with giant pool toys and the keepers there, and the keepers were really funny too. The tigers reminded me of my golden retriever Enzo ...he really likes the water too. I got to be really close to lots of my favorite animals like Black Bears, Grisly Bears, Hyenas, Tigers, Lions, Snakes, Parrots, Lemurs, Giraffes, Ostriches, Tortoises and a whole bunch more!


I WAS THIS CLOSE TO ALL OF THE ANIMALS

One of the best parts of my adventures is I got the chance to interview some of their zoo keepers and ask them questions about the animals they work with in the park. Robin and Natalie were really nice and gave me a lot of information about how I can work with animals when I grow up, how I can help with animals now and they taught me a lot about the animals there at the park and how they take care of them.


THE FUNNEST PLACE TO GO

If you are thinking about a zoo trip you MUST check out Out of Africa Wildlife Park - It was the best! I've never been to a place where I could be closer to wild animals it was the greatest day of my life....seriously! You can visit their website at www.outofafricapark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment